Game World B.V., also known as Jeffcommercewww.jeffcommerce.com email@example.com
May 24, 2020 - 11:34 AM
2908 KB Capelle a/dIJssel
VATnr: NL802163348B01View previous version
1. JeffCommerce takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you by using our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
2. We do our very best to process the information you have provided to us in a careful way. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of what personal data we process, how we deal with these personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
3. In the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation, JeffCommerce is a so-called responsible person in this.
4. An overview of the personal data we process from you as a website visitor
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Personal data that you provide within the login function;
- Other personal data that you actively provide with the contact.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
5. Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under the age of 16, with the exception of permission from parents or guardians. JeffCommercecan not check if a visitor is older than 16, therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. For example, together we can prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
6. Please contact us if we have done something. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then immediately delete this information.
7. JeffCommerce processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services;
- Send you our newsletter when you sign up for this;
- Order products and the corresponding invoice at the correct address;
- To send you information on request on the basis of the contact form and finally;
- To analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt it to your preferences.
8. JeffCommerce will not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us at: email@example.com.
9. Share with others
- JeffCommerce will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. JeffCommerce remains responsible for processing.
10. Mapping website visit
- JeffCommerce uses two types of cookies, which are further explained and explained in our cookie statement:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also optimize our website and our services via the website.
- Third party analytical cookies: These cookies can track your browsing habits. These cookies are there because we use Google Analytics.
11. View, modify or delete data
- You have the right to view your personal data, submit a correction request or request removal of your data.
- If you have questions or comments about the data processing of JeffCommerce, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JeffCommerce wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. That is why we kindly request that you, along with your request for inspection, correction or removal, send a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, we ask you to blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy.
- JeffCommerce will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
12. Security of communication through SSL encryption
- To protect you as a website visitor, JeffCommerce uses secure encryption technologies. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
- In all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when filling in the contact form, we use SSL encryption. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a lock symbol appearing in the lower-right or top-left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL of http: // changes to https: // which also indicates that the page is secure.
13. Security and Version
- JeffCommerce takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- The current version is 1.0 d.d. 01/01/2020.
1. PROCLAIMER FOR
A. Game World B.V., also known as Jeffcommerce (Chamber of Commerce: 24195145)
Grant access to:
1. www.jeffcommerce.com (“the Website”) and invites you to use the information and services offered by us.
B. Changes to the website
1. Jeffcommerce can change the content or delete parts on this website at any time. As a visitor you will not always receive a specific announcement about it.
2. LIMITED LIABILITY
1. Jeffcommerce works hard to update and / or supplement the content of the Website as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that content is incomplete and / or incorrect. If you encounter an inaccuracy, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. For the sake of clarity: No guarantee
1. The materials offered on the Website are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to correctness.
C. With hyperlinks
1. For any hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on the Website, Jeffcommerce will not accept any liability
2. Naturally, the precision under point A also applies here.
A. The rights are from Jeffcommerce
1. All intellectual property rights concerning the materials on the Website are at Jeffcommerce.
2. You can use a work from Jeffcommerce, but only under the following condition:
1. The copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is only permitted after explicit permission from Jeffcommerce.
2. This does not apply to regulations of mandatory law such as the right to quote. This is your right to quote our materials in an appropriate manner, including with reference to the source.
1. This proclaimer can change, Jeffcommerce will, if possible, make a statement on the website.
1. Jeffcommerce is always open for all your questions. If you have a general question or a question about this proclaimer, please contact us via: email@example.com.
1. The current version is 1.0, 04/05/18.
Types of Data Collected
Transfer of Data